Security is one of your highest priorities as an online store owner. You are responsible for your files, product presentation via WooCommerce product video, and order information, and you are also responsible for customers’ personal information. The least you want is for this information to fall into the wrong hands.
But Eommerce security shouldn’t scare you! It’s just a matter of taking the proper measures and the best plugins. Let’s look at some security plugins to keep your online store secure.
Table of Contents
The best free WordPress security software available today is Sucuri. The all-in-one security solution is trendy for good reasons.
While Sucuri is a WordPress security plugin for websites, this application is necessary for all website owners.
- Sucuri will clean your WordPress site for free if it gets infected with malware.
- Easy to set up in the WordPress dashboard.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) protection helps block malicious attacks and DDoS attacks from accessing your WordPress website.
- Allows you to manage file integrity monitoring and malware detection (and, of course, malware removal). That’s why Sucuri is the best MalCare agent.
- Effective security enhancement.
- Track everything on your site, including file changes, last login, and failed attempts.
- Some plans offer advanced DDoS protection.
- It can reduce server load times and improve your site’s performance by blocking malicious traffic.
- Deliver content from your CDN server.
- Protect your website from SQL injection, XSS, and all known attacks.
Jetpack is one of the best security solutions for your WooCommerce store. Jetpack is a popular option to help you make your WooCommerce store more secure. It offers daily scans, backups, and easy restores to keep your site safe.
In addition, Jetpack puts a lot of emphasis on website performance and allows you to offer the best experience to your customers. In addition, you can have access to robust security and spam filtering. In addition, you get exceptional support when you choose Jetpack’s paid plan.
- It monitors continuously to determine downtime from different locations.
- Check for suspicious activity daily and send email alerts.
- Expert solutions for everyday problems and specialized support for complex issues.
- Automatic spam filter powered by Akismet.
- It provides real-time backup and one-click restore.
- It can restore the entire website or individual parts of it.
- Automatically block wrong IP addresses.
- Power to enforce two-factor authentication.
- Enable or disable auto-install updates.
Being one of WordPress’s most popular security programs, this plugin is a big target for hackers. Regardless WordFence remains one of the most secure plugins, offering a live streaming view that lets you check who visits your site in real time.
It allows you to listen to the traffic while they are browsing your site, giving you more time to respond. WordFence is also good if you want to set up two-factor authentication for your website, which is essential for security now.
- The Web Application Firewall (WAF) runs on an endpoint and seamlessly integrates with WordPress.
- Complete search security to keep content safe.
- It’s an advanced threat prevention method that provides intelligence to identify hackers’ behavior and discover new threats.
- Protect your site from leaked passwords.
- Monitor regularly to identify threats.
- Manually block suspicious activity from specific IP addresses or malicious networks.
- Quickly recover files and restore your website after being hacked.
- Turn on two-factor authentication.
4. iThemes Security Pro
iThemes Security is one of the most popular security solutions for WooCommerce. The plugin offers a quick service that only takes a few seconds to analyze your website thoroughly and report any issues.
It also identifies potential bots and other intruders and blocks them. So they don’t create problems. This plugin is easy to update and lets you auto-configure its features, making your life easier.
- Two-factor authentication for an additional layer of security
- Powerful password enforcement
- 404 detection and plugin scanning
- Scheduled WordPress backup.
- Block suspicious IPs to scan for vulnerabilities on your site. So they don’t gain access.
- Send email alerts to notify you of any new updates to potentially malicious files on your site.
- Restrict the number of login attempts.
- Secure WordPress plugins and themes.
5. All-in-One WP Security & Firewall
If you’re worried about brute-force attacks, the All-in-One WP Security & Firewall plugin will provide you with an almost impregnable firewall to prevent these attacks.
The plugin measures the current security features of your website and gives you information on how to improve it. Reinforces your firewall to prevent direct attacks from scammers.
- Check for malware.
- IP options to block specific people and geographic locations.
- Log in after a failed login attempt.
- View the list of blocked users to unblock each user in a few clicks.
- It is a powerful tool that allows you to create effective keywords.
- User data and account monitoring
- Website-level firewall (but does not have a DNS-level firewall)
- Let’s manually blocklist suspicious IP addresses.
There is nothing wrong with doing everything possible to protect your website from malicious activity. Any well-designed installation protects against phishing attacks, provides two-factor authentication, and monitors unusual traffic and sign-in activity for threats.
By using any of the plugins listed above, you will get the best tools to ensure that hackers cannot hack into your site.
Also, check the Best WooCommerce Plugins for your Ecommerce stores to boost sales and conversion rates.